HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Wow- if these new rumors are right- WWDC is going to be off the charts for hardware refreshes, including the iMac, Mac portables, Mac Pro & Mac mini.

2011mac.png

According to sources, Apple is planning to update at least four out of their five Mac lines at the June 11 WWDC kickoff keynote. Apple’s current Mac lines are the MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro. We are hearing that Apple will release two configurations of the redesigned 15-inch MacBook Pro, but it is unclear what will happen to the other MacBook Pro screen sizes. We previously reported that Apple is working on a version of the 11 inch and 13 inch MacBook Airs with Retina Displays, and we are led to believe that these new ultra-thin notebooks will serve as the second Mac update announcement at WWDC. Apple will likely release two new configurations of both MacBook Air screen sizes.

Source: http://9to5mac.com/2012/06/04/apple-to- ... s-at-wwdc/

Last edited by a moderator:
i gope the mac pro gets updated its been to long.

twiztidninja said:
i gope the mac pro gets updated its been to long.
Yeah me too, but I highly doubt that :problem:

waiting has been long time mac pro and macbook pro

The conditions do seem to be right for such an across-the-board update. With Macs becoming a smaller part of Apple's business, it would make sense to get them all on a similar update cycle, and concentrate on iPhones and iPads in different parts of the year. Is that a glimmer in Tim Cook's eye?

Give us the Pros, Tim!

cav807 said:
waiting has been long time mac pro and macbook pro

How has it been a long time since they updated the MacBook Pro. They released two revisions of the machine just last year

I have the Early 2011 model and they released the Late 2011 one with a faster CPU and better GPU????

Only model I know of that has not been revised for a long time is the Mac Pro......

Apple will FINALLY release the long awaited PowerBook G5!

powerbookg5.jpg

So they won't wait until the new i3 IB processors? Odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back