Contribute
Register

Wrong component

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys :) My name is Lessa. English is not my mother tongue but I'll try to be as clear as I can!

I'm here today to ask you a question about my build (which failed to boot on OSX Installation because of, I hope, only 1 component).
Here is the list:

MotherBoard: GA H270N Wifi
Processor: Pentium G4620
RAM: Corsair ValueSelect DDR4 4Go
SSD: DREVO 250Go
GPU: Nvidia GT 1030 2Gb

I think the only problem should be the pentium, I am considering changing it for an Intel i3 7100. But as I do not have much money left for this built I wanted to ask you if anything more is wrong with my components.

Will it work by changing the processor ?
Thank you in advance!

Hello guys :) My name is Lessa. English is not my mother tongue but I'll try to be as clear as I can!

I'm here today to ask you a question about my build (which failed to boot on OSX Installation because of, I hope, only 1 component).
Here is the list:

MotherBoard: GA H270N Wifi
Processor: Pentium G4620
RAM: Corsair ValueSelect DDR4 4Go
SSD: DREVO 250Go
GPU: Nvidia GT 1030 2Gb

I think the only problem should be the pentium, I am considering changing it for an Intel i3 7100. But as I do not have much money left for this built I wanted to ask you if anything more is wrong with my components.

Will it work by changing the processor ?
Thank you in advance!

Yes, the Pentium is not supported in MacOS. I agree that you should replace it with a Core i3 7100. The other hardware components seem to be fine.

i was trying that pentium cpu with a yosemite and sierra few months ago and always got into kernel panics so i consider it as trouble and a no-go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back