Graphics
Nvidia GTX 650 ti 1024 MB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have a small question about whether I should stay on Chimera or if I should make a switch to Clover. Currently, I have a stable device (main) running 10.10.3. It uses Chimera as bootloader on my 1TB HDD. This HDD also has a Windows 10 partition which I use for gaming at times.

Should I make a switch to Clover? With the new security updates of El Capitan upcoming, I started hesitating. A new challenge is not a problem for me. I'm just not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have a small question about whether I should stay on Chimera or if I should make a switch to Clover. Currently, I have a stable device (main) running 10.10.3. It uses Chimera as bootloader on my 1TB HDD. This HDD also has a Windows 10 partition which I use for gaming at times.

Should I make a switch to Clover? With the new security updates of El Capitan upcoming, I started hesitating. A new challenge is not a problem for me. I'm just not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance.

As long as Chimera is working for you I would stay with it. The main reason to switch to Clover lately was to get iMessage and Hand-off working for those who use them.

As long as Chimera is working for you I would stay with it. The main reason to switch to Clover lately was to get iMessage and Hand-off working for those who use them.

Thanks. Concerning iMessage, do they switch to Clover because Clover automatically generates ROM and MLB values?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back