CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Is operating USB3.0 in SL actually??? I have made one hack in a B75M D3H and I have installed the PXHCD.kext for the USB3 but if I connect anything to the port It only works in 2.0.
In the Info display It shows USB Super-Speed Bus, but the pendrive is shown in the normal USB, although it is connected to the USB3.
What can I try???

Thank

Is operating USB3.0 in SL actually??? I have made one hack in a B75M D3H and I have installed the PXHCD.kext for the USB3 but if I connect anything to the port It only works in 2.0.
In the Info display It shows USB Super-Speed Bus, but the pendrive is shown in the normal USB, although it is connected to the USB3.
What can I try???

Thank

pilukycba

No USB 3 is not available in SL - was never included in the original OSX SL or any of their updates.

You would need to patch the kernel and add the USB 3 Kexts for this to happen,

pilukycba

No USB 3 is not available in SL - was never included in the original OSX SL or any of their updates.

You would need to patch the kernel and add the USB 3 Kexts for this to happen,

How can I do it??? I have tried with some mobdin kext for USB3 but with no results

Thanks

How can I do it??? I have tried with some mobdin kext for USB3 but with no results

Thanks

pilukycba

Unless the manufacture of the hardware has a specifc kext for OSX SL to enable USB3 they will not work

USB3 would require modding the kernel and this is against the policies of this website suggest you read the Rules section.

If you have USB3 and it works as a USB2 port count you blessings - if you need the USB3 then go for ML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back