Register

Works on my brother's pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H110M PRO-VD PLUS
CPU
i5-6500
i used unibeast to make a bootable USB to macOS Sierra. The installation works on my brother's computer and on mine it just stuck on the apple logo and then starts to load but nothing happens. Whay?! ☹️
My computer info:
Motherboard: MS-7A15
intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
- Ram: 8 GB
- 64x bit

Tnx everybody

1. What Video card are you using?
  2. What monitor port is this video card connected to? HDMI? DVI?
  3. What Boot Flags are you using now?
From your above post I can infer:
  • You have a macOSSierra USB installer that would reach the Clover Boot Manager screen without Kernel Panic in a System with MSI H110 Pro VD PLUS motherboard with SKT 1151 and Intel i5-6550 Processor.
    • Most likely the BIOS options chosen are OK.
    • USB Installer's driver64UEFI folder contents are OK.
  • There is no mention about the make and Model of the Video Card used in this system
  • There is no mention about the Video connection to the Display Monitor in the post.
  • There is no clue in the post about the Boot Args: chosen to boot the macOS Sierra USB installer that seems to be hanging on an Apple logo
I'll try to help you if you can provide answers to the 3 questions above.

1. What Video card are you using?
  2. What monitor port is this video card connected to? HDMI? DVI?
  3. What Boot Flags are you using now?
From your above post I can infer:
  • You have a macOSSierra USB installer that would reach the Clover Boot Manager screen without Kernel Panic in a System with MSI H110 Pro VD PLUS motherboard with SKT 1151 and Intel i5-6550 Processor.
    • Most likely the BIOS options chosen are OK.
    • USB Installer's driver64UEFI folder contents are OK.
  • There is no mention about the make and Model of the Video Card used in this system
  • There is no mention about the Video connection to the Display Monitor in the post.
  • There is no clue in the post about the Boot Args: chosen to boot the macOS Sierra USB installer that seems to be hanging on an Apple logo
I'll try to help you if you can provide answers to the 3 questions above.
1) I am using this video card:
AMD Radeon R9 380 NITRO 4G-5 SAPPHIRE
2) HDMI
3) didn't tried boot flags yet on this installation...

Your Video card needs a lot of tweaking to work.

I suggest you review Tonymac's section on ATI-AMD graphics https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...aphics-cards-framebuffer-personalities.41092/ before going any further with the project.

Since you have posted your full Specs including your Video Card, and the booting problem you are facing, there is a good chance somone who has the exact card currently working well in their system can offer step-by-step solution since you have been posting your issues several times in this forum.

Another option is installing a different ATI PCIE Graphics card (may be cheaper); you may try something like AMD Radeon 5450 which needs less tweaking.

Your Video card needs a lot of tweaking to work.

I suggest you review Tonymac's section on ATI-AMD graphics https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...aphics-cards-framebuffer-personalities.41092/ before going any further with the project.

Since you have posted your full Specs including your Video Card, and the booting problem you are facing, there is a good chance somone who has the exact card currently working well in their system can offer step-by-step solution since you have been posting your issues several times in this forum.

Another option is installing a different ATI PCIE Graphics card (may be cheaper); you may try something like AMD Radeon 5450 which needs less tweaking.
If I'll buy GeoForce GTX750 (as my brother) it should work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back