Contribute
Register

Working i7 6700K El Capitan with 970X monitor sleeps after Nvidia drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
English is also not my language, but I understand you.

At this moment he is installing OSX with your USB files.
When ready I will let it know, it's late here so I need to sleep.
I will reply as soon as possible!:) many thanks so far!
Hopefully people who read this thread has also useful information of this thread

***edit***
I will stay awake, its to interesting :D

hhhh okay but keep focus on what you do i wel stay a litle while its 22:37 pm here !

hhhh okay but keep focus on what you do i wel stay a litle while its 22:37 pm here !

Yes now I'm totally focussed, tomorrow?? .... then I will get the sleep:lol:

Oke, system OSX is up and running.
Waiting on your next steps!

ok now download the latest clover bootloader i think its 3330 now and instale it to your mac disk drive and download multibeast and run it and go to audio and mark the alc1150 do not mark any thing els and go to build and instal the kext and download nvidia web driver and installe it but dont click restart yet

download kext beast and copy this too kexts from you efi usb partition USBInjectAll.kext & GenericUSBXHCI.kext

Put USBInjectAll.kext & GenericUSBXHCI.kext files on your desktop
Put KextBeast on your desktop and unzip it and run it chose to put theUSBInjectAll.kext & GenericUSBXHCI.kext in the (((((/Library/Extensions))))) folder.

Check to confirm the USBInjectAll.kext & GenericUSBXHCI.kext installed in YourDrive/Library/Extensions folder
Now click on the Restart button in the nVidia Web Driver window
enter the bios and set primary gpu to the pcie and shutdown the pc and pu back the nvidia gpu card and boot up in clover bootloader chek if the nvda_drv=1 is selected and nothing else and boot up it shold work now

ps read this steps 2 times then do it

and report back if it works to set your ram and your audio if it stell not working

edit >>>>>>>> i forgot to tell you to copy your config,plist from usb instalation to your clover efi disk drive along side with the acpi and kexts

an remember after finishing putting the gpu and booting up do not boot up from the usb

an remember after finishing putting the gpu and booting up do not boot up from the usb
Thanks for your help!

I did all your steps secure.

But now I put in the GPU and put the power button on, he wont boot and the bios don't see my SSD.....:banghead:

Thanks for your help!

I did all your steps secure.

But now I put in the GPU and put the power button on, he wont boot and the bios don't see my SSD.....:banghead:

you may wanna see if you move sata cable and power cable that atatched to your ssd if its not showing up in bios then its unpluged

I think I make some misstake with the system boot, when I boot with USB...

IT WORRRRKKKKSSSSSSSSSS :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The graphic card is working!!!:D

>> only the fans are not spinning, but I guess only with heavy use..?!

Now only need to fix the system boot, butttt first sleep!!

SO MANY THANKS!:):D:D

I think I make some misstake with the system boot, when I boot with USB...

IT WORRRRKKKKSSSSSSSSSS :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The graphic card is working!!!:D

>> only the fans are not spinning, but I guess only with heavy use..?!

Now only need to fix the system boot, butttt first sleep!!

SO MANY THANKS!:):D:D

what fan that is not spining ? if it the fans of the gpu then it shold be spining any time chek if ther is any cable blocking it from spining inside the chase !!!! and make sur there is nothing stoping it or your gpu wel die burning yes me too good by friend :)

what fan that is not spining ? if it the fans of the gpu then it shold be spining any time chek if ther is any cable blocking it from spining inside the chase !!!! and make sur there is nothing stoping it or your gpu wel die burning yes me too good by friend :)

My monitor won't wake if the system goes in sleep mode.
Even restarting doesn't work, I need to put out the powercable at least for 15 sec.

Did your monitor/system fall a sleep? and never wake up with hitting the keyboard/mouse?

My monitor won't wake if the system goes in sleep mode.
Even restarting doesn't work, I need to put out the powercable at least for 15 sec.

Did your monitor/system fall a sleep? and never wake up with hitting the keyboard/mouse?

Did you copy i7-6700k ssdt.aml from acpi folder on the usb to the clover foldee of the disk ? If you didnt go and copy it if it still not working try this solution in this thread

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/178197-guide-el-capitan-skylake-h170n-wifi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back