Contribute
Register

[WORKING] GA-Z77-D3H + i5 3570k + HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked, it's all working for me now! Even optical audio is showing as an output...I haven't tested it, but looks promising that it's there. Didn't work straight away, had to type dsdt=dsdt.aml at the bootloader screen to point it in the right direction...possibly why it wasn't working for me before :S

Thanks for sorting this out, great work :)

Hello guys! Recently I upgraded my Hackintosh 10.8.2 from x58 to IB z77-D3H, Intel i7 3770. Now I cannot get pass the white screen I followed your instructions and some from other forums but cannot get through this! Please can you guys help me? I tried every kernel combination I could think of and I installed FakeSMC and Appleacpi together and its still doesnt work. Oh and I installed kexts it using different hackintosh! I tried using Integrated GPA and Nvidia GT430. But no luck. Thank you very much!

Hello guys! Recently I upgraded my Hackintosh 10.8.2 from x58 to IB z77-D3H, Intel i7 3770. Now I cannot get pass the white screen I followed your instructions and some from other forums but cannot get through this! Please can you guys help me? I tried every kernel combination I could think of and I installed FakeSMC and Appleacpi together and its still doesnt work. Oh and I installed kexts it using different hackintosh! I tried using Integrated GPA and Nvidia GT430. But no luck. Thank you very much!

Are you using an SSD?

Please post full list of hardware and check your bios setting ACHI, etc...

I think the F14bios package in first post is corrupted. I am unable to extract it. Could you please re upload? thanks

I saw some users that seems to have USB 3.0 working properly with Z77-D3H. But, in your instructions you say that all USB 3.0 ports works like 2.0, why ?

Are you using an SSD?

Please post full list of hardware and check your bios setting ACHI, etc...

No I Have Two HDs both 500gb, bios version is f18, I have achi, tried to use GT430-no go! now trying to get at least hd4000. tell me what else do you need to know! I tried using DSDT no difference. Stuck on white screen or black screen or get reboot! One HD is 10.8 other one is 10.8.2, nothing works My installer boots with -v npci=0x3000 PCIRoot=0. Thank you!!!
List
GA-z77-D3h F18
Ram 24gb 1333 using only 8 for now
Intel I7 3770 3.4Ghz
2x500gb HDs
PNY GT430
LG DVD SuperDrive. Thats about it!

No I Have Two HDs both 500gb, bios version is f18, I have achi, tried to use GT430-no go! now trying to get at least hd4000. tell me what else do you need to know! I tried using DSDT no difference. Stuck on white screen or black screen or get reboot! One HD is 10.8 other one is 10.8.2, nothing works My installer boots with -v npci=0x3000 PCIRoot=0. Thank you!!!
List
GA-z77-D3h F18
Ram 24gb 1333 using only 8 for now
Intel I7 3770 3.4Ghz
2x500gb HDs
PNY GT430
LG DVD SuperDrive. Thats about it!

Sounds like there is another underlying issue. DSDT is not needed for boot. In fact I recommend getting the computer to boot properly before attempting to install any kexts or DSDT.

Could be the graphics card but I have no experience with that. You might need to reinstall a clean copy, start with HD4000 only and 8Gb ram. Then keep adding stuff

Sounds like there is another underlying issue. DSDT is not needed for boot. In fact I recommend getting the computer to boot properly before attempting to install any kexts or DSDT.

Could be the graphics card but I have no experience with that. You might need to reinstall a clean copy, start with HD4000 only and 8Gb ram. Then keep adding stuff

Thanks I will try to reinstall!:)

Hey Thanks I re installed it and used This -v -F npci=0x3000! Now just have to make the other graphics card to work! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back