Contribute
Register

Working 10.7 Battery Manager w/ native 10.7 appleaci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z68-XP-UD3
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
I found that 10.6.7 appleaci + old battery manager were causing all my KP issues.

Tried voodoo battery 1.3.3 in e/e and s/l/e.. no luck
Tried 10.7 battery native next on kexts.com (both 32/64) no luck.Showed no battery.

Thanks for that link. :)

However, that's the one that actually caused the KPs. I was having 1 KP on startup on a cold boot, then reboot and working. I have tracked it down to replacing AppleAcpip and the voodoo that I downloaded in this folder :(

haze295 said:
Thanks for that link. :)

However, that's the one that actually caused the KPs. I was having 1 KP on startup on a cold boot, then reboot and working. I have tracked it down to replacing AppleAcpip and the voodoo that I downloaded in this folder :(

at this time is there a working battery monitor kext for 10.7? i get mine to display;but it is not accurate like in snow.

After starting fresh again, I finally got everything work including the battery management (and it's not KPing my system anymore). The one attached does work for me but after a couple boot ups it's going a little bonkers. (saying battery needs replacement and incorrect percentages)

Looking into a fix for this.... any1 has one please post here.

Not working for me. I did a fresh Lion install on Dell Studio 1558. Installing VoodooBattery alone doesn't work and adding that AppleACPIPlatform kext (replacing the native one) causes my system to hang/stuck at a white screen (just after the apple boot logo) which precedes Lion's login screen... replacing the AppleACPIPlatform kext with the Lion's native one solves that problem... :( Except for hibernation and battery, my system is working perfectly. Any ideas why this is happening?

haze295 said:
After starting fresh again, I finally got everything work including the battery management (and it's not KPing my system anymore). The one attached does work for me but after a couple boot ups it's going a little bonkers. (saying battery needs replacement and incorrect percentages)

Looking into a fix for this.... any1 has one please post here.

Yeah, my battery monitor shows up;but it is not accurate on what is left and the icon does not toggle from battery/adapter when I unplug the adapter etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back