Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just LOVE how everyone in Mac-land is enjoying the fascinating and innovative new feature in Mac OS X 10.7 - FULL SCREEN APPS. Wow! What will Steve Jobs think of next? The guy is a real future thinking machine.

Wait...come to think of it, I may have seen full screen apps somewhere before. Oh, doesn't Windows have them? Yeah, in fact, I think I personally first saw them back in something like 1993, when I got my first Windows 3.1 computer. But it's really great that the Mac can now make it's own claim to fame...full screen apps, goddamn. Good stuff.

for people who never own a PC, that is great stuff :thumbup:

colocolo said:

I'm sure it is, it's just funny to see how they're making such a point of this great new feature that's actually not so new after all. They've had years to do this, I wonder what took so long?

tascokid said:
colocolo said:

I'm sure it is, it's just funny to see how they're making such a point of this great new feature that's actually not so new after all. They've had years to do this, I wonder what took so long?

hehehe, dont worry, in this Post-PC world, everything is "new" :D :thumbup:

colocolo said:
hehehe, dont worry, in this Post-PC world, everything is "new" :D :thumbup:

That's right, and I guess that's what keeps people running back to the Apple stores... :)

tascokid said:
That's right, and I guess that's what keeps people running back to the Apple stores... :)

Apple store???? dont you mean Apple Stoer? :thumbup:

Attachments

• 110820_fake_china_apple_store_sign.jpg
    110820_fake_china_apple_store_sign.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 191
Windows has had full screen apps for years, but no great way to navigate around them. If you wanted to do something else, you would have to exit full screen and re-enable it. With Lion, not only can you have multiple full screen apps, but you have a great way to navigate between them, without ever leaving full screen.

On the surface, full screen apps are nothing new. What Apple has done is added to an idea that hasn't been changed in 2 decades.

Insiders have reported that Apple is feverishly working on a BSOD emulator for their next update.

Mac OS is 20 yrs. behind on that feature as well... :lolno:

cpukid said:
Windows has had full screen apps for years, but no great way to navigate around them.

Uh, ever heard of alt-tab?

singh99 said:
Insiders have reported that Apple is feverishly working on a BSOD emulator for their next update.

Mac OS is 20 yrs. behind on that feature as well... :lolno:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back