Motherboard
ASRock B250M PRO4
CPU
(Kaby-Lake) Intel Core i5-7600k 3.8 Ghz
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys! So I've been wanting to build a hackintosh for a couple months now. Got really interested in OS X / macOS after having to use it at school, but hated that I was restricted on what I could do with the laptops they gave us. So I can proudly say that today I got my new PC to fully operate on OS X. I'm so lucky it managed to pull through on the first try (not counting the one where I passed out and let the computer sleep which ruined the installation). If you guys have any questions about my setup, feel free to ask since I hope it'll be just as easy for you. I think I posted the specs it asked for correctly? I hope so. Thank you so much for this forum!

I have the Asrock B250M Pro 4 board and i5 processor. Do you have the Multibeast settings you used and any changes you made with Clover configurator? I have got High Sierra installed but I can't boot from the hard disk without using the USB installer. Thanks.

I have the Asrock B250M Pro 4 board and i5 processor. Do you have the Multibeast settings you used and any changes you made with Clover configurator? I have got High Sierra installed but I can't boot from the hard disk without using the USB installer. Thanks.

The solution to this problem is quite simple - Boot to the desktop using the USB installer, Now mount the EFI partition of the hard disk and delete the EFI folder found there, once that is done now mount the EFI partition of the USB installer and copy the EFI folder over to the EFI partition of the hard disk, once that is done remove the USB installer and reboot, the machine will now boot without the need of the USB installer. Good luck.

esafedie, I have done as you described and I can now boot without the usb. Many thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back