Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P5G41T-M LX3
CPU
E7500
Graphics
GT 440
install was successful after that it would boot to language and stuff then on network when i click ethernet it just restarts on its own (or only mine cause this is the second time i install sierra on a destop the first would not shut down would just restart loop have read on other post they say that theirs just shuts down) after clicking i would not be using internet it would continue and finished all the setup and went to the desktop installed audio and stuff but when i restart it would go to apple logo and load up to 50% then restart again i have encountered this yesterday but after a few restart it would load and says that there is a problem and ask me if report or ignore then i searched for the lan card for my build then i have installed it. when i woke up this morning i turned on my computer it won't get past the apple logo its been like this for about 30 mins to no avail i have tried booting into recovery mode but it won't enter it just loads then restarts. hope you could help me
my specs are:
Processor: core i3
Mobo: MSI B150M Night Elf
Ram: 16 GB Ram
VGA: GT730

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back