Motherboard
MSI GE62VR Apache Pro
CPU
i7-6700HQ/HM170
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Alright, so I’m not sure what’s wrong, but I used Unibeast and now I have it so it either goes to Apple logo with the bar like a centimeter, then stops, OR boots straight to windows. Any suggestions? Hardware is in profile.

Alright, so I’m not sure what’s wrong, but I used Unibeast and now I have it so it either goes to Apple logo with the bar like a centimeter, then stops, OR boots straight to windows. Any suggestions? Hardware is in profile.
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

That didn’t help much, I still can’t get it to get past the Apple logo

That didn’t help much, I still can’t get it to get past the Apple logo
did you re create your usb installer using the laptop guide?

does your laptop have only GTX 1060 or does it also have Intel Graphics? (check in windows device manager) if you do, then that should be in your hardware profile

if it is only Nvidia then you may want to try High Sierra

It has both, and I thought that I put it in my profile, did I forget to save it? I know I also included a link to my full specs in my profile.

It has both, and I thought that I put it in my profile, did I forget to save it? I know I also included a link to my full specs in my profile.
Your information was edited as it did not conform to the Rule on Profile component content format.

you will have to upload your problem reporting files

also for your hardware profile, look at mine for inspiration:
<------

you will have to upload your problem reporting files

also for your hardware profile, look at mine for inspiration:
<------
How do I find the problem reporting files? I don’t know how to access them since I just used Unibeast. I tried using bootdisk utilities today but it wouldn’t let me do some of the steps some videos wanted so I gave up. I think I’m just gonna give up because I spent 3-4 days with this and spent hours of time that I should’ve been using for other more important things.

How do I find the problem reporting files?

Second to last Question in the first post:

I don’t know how to access them since I just used Unibeast.

UniBeast is a Desktop tool. It doesn't feature in the laptop guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back