Gigabyte GTX 770 WINDFORCE OC3 2Gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi every one,

So I'm creating a new topic after struggling one week without being able to use my computer :(

I had my mackintosh running very well for a year (see config in profile), last week I wanted to upgrade to 10.10.2 (was on 10.10.1). I installed the update from mac app store, and then ran multibeast again and everything was smooth.

But the day after I was not enable to boot at all, the boot stop at 50% (but takes really long to get there) and then show a no entry sign.
In verbose I have this :

130441d1426446755-unable-boot-after-update-10-10-2-using-windows-img_0817.jpg

I think I also installed the security update at the same time so it may be also the source of trouble.
I have no idea what to do, I tried EVERY thing, here is the list of bootflag I tried split in two categories (the ones which stills shows the same error in -v mode, and the ones which just go black screen + hangs + reboot) :

=> Shows error as posted in screenGrab above :

nv_disable=Yes
-F
PCIRootUID=0
PCIRootUID=1
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
GraphicsEnabler=No
darkwake=0
npci=0x2000
npci=0x3000
mach_kernel
USBBusFix=Yes
USBLegacyOff=Yes

=> Just drop common lines, then shows black screen and hangs for 20secs and reboot :

-f

UseKernelCache=No

I tried to install the newest nvidia webdriver as i thought it may be the problem (even though I was NOT using nvidia alternative drivers before the update) and booting with nvda_drv=1, but still same problem.

I also double checked that my BIOS settings are ok AHCI etc.. no VD-T I mean this has not changed since it was working so I don't know.

Also I reset my boot.plist file to the default one so nothing exotic in there, still same problem.

I created a new os 10.2.2 Unibeast USB stick, and that's the only way I can boot my mac os now : booting from unibeast usb stick, then choosing my yosemite partition and booting in safe mode.

Otherwise same error.

I am completely lost and out of ideas, if anyone can throw an idea or anything that I can try, thanks a lot.

Ok I re-run multibeast with other kext and all is running now... I don't understand.

Sorry ! thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back