Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z97-HD3
CPU
E3-1230 v3
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi guys,

I'm following the instructions of this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/ and I'm stuck at point 5.3 (At the Boot Screen, choose your new Mojave installation.)

The installation went through without problems but when I boot my Mojave installation it gets stuck when the progress bar under the apple logo is full. Nothing happens. So i started Mojave with -verbose on. The following is the result:

IMG_20181211_093817_721.jpg

It just keeps repeating the "persistent enumeration failure line" Any ideas what I could do about this?
If you need any further information let me know.

Really appreciate your help here :)

Please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.

If I could get more information about your hardware and the EFI folder you're using we will be able to provide better help. Cheers

Oh for sure:

Installed on a clean Samsung Evo 860 500gb

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97-HD3
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
RAM: 2x Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance Low Profile 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance
GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5

And my EFI-Folder is in the attachments.

Thank you for your time :)

Attachments

• EFI-Backups.rar
    23.8 MB · Views: 84
Oh for sure:

RAM: 2x Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance Low Profile 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance

It will be a very good idea if you take a look at the little fella with big wig and a BIG Gavel in his hand and staring at us from the Bottom Right Corner of this Message Entry Box with an inscription: rules to read and then fill in the hardware Specs to your Personal Details before the gavel falls on your head :). Most new comers to the Forum are anxious to get their problem solved and pay very little attention to Forum rules!

Oh for sure:

Reboot and try the following steps to see if you can log on to your New Hackintosh Mojave./
If you succeed, then re-edit the config.plist from the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist /Boot and config.plist/Graphics to make CBM screen temporary changes you are making below, permanent

• On reboot enter BIOS Setup and make sure to edit menus as shown in the images

Attachments

• 1.BIOS_Peripherals.png
    1.BIOS_Peripherals.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 485
  • 2.BIOS_Chipset.png
    2.BIOS_Chipset.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 475
  • 3.CBM_Options_Boot_Args.png
    3.CBM_Options_Boot_Args.png
    575.3 KB · Views: 463
  • 4.CBM_Options_Graphics Injector->.png
    4.CBM_Options_Graphics Injector->.png
    827.2 KB · Views: 447
I tried to do what you said but there is a problem. I have no chipset settings in my bios and also no injectintel option in my clover bootloader. I thought that i may have uninstalled my onboard graphics drivers because i had no use for them.

So i downloaded the following driver: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97-HD3-rev-10#support-dl-driver-vga
But i can't start the installation because: "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

So I'm a little bit clueless right now.

I tried to do what you said but there is a problem. I have no chipset settings in my bios and also no injectintel option in my clover bootloader. I thought that i may have uninstalled my onboard graphics drivers because i had no use for them.

So i downloaded the following driver: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97-HD3-rev-10#support-dl-driver-vga
But i can't start the installation because: "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

Are you using a USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, or type C flash drive to do the installation? Also, does your motherboard have any USB 2.0 ports?

The driver installation? I just double click the Setup.exe in the folder or am i miss understanding here something? Yes my motherboard has 2x USB 2.0 Ports that i always used while installing Mojave

Your BIOS in that broad may have the following options under Peripherals
  • Intel Processor Graphics
    Enables or disables the onboard graphics function. (Default: Enabled)
& Intel Processor Graphics Memory Allocation
Allows you to set the onboard graphics memory size. Options are: 32M~1024M. (Default: 64) 128 is better

• You must have your Monitor connected to its HDMI port.
  • After all of the above is done and Saved , (F10) and reboot to CBM screen _Options and goto Graphics Injector-> and [√] Inject Intel and type in the Fake ID and *-platform-id as previously suggested and then try to boot.
Please NOTE your Nvidia GTX PCIE Graphics has to be REMOVED from its PCIE slot and you have to use the Intel HD .Your Nvidia GTX is NOT SUPPORTED in MOJAVE . You can use it in High Sierra .

Last edited:
Your BIOS in that broad may have the following options under Peripherals
  • Intel Processor Graphics
    Enables or disables the onboard graphics function. (Default: Enabled)

I swear I think i did this at some point. But there is no option to be found as you can see in the pictures.
IMG_20181211_191006_029.jpg
IMG_20181211_191205_811.jpg
What's also kinda stunning is that I just gave it a try with your boot args, which also lead to the same error. But after I changed no some settings back in forth in the bios (they are now the same as before) I get another error when i try to start Mojave.
IMG_20181211_185041_031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back