Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks,
I'm using the onboard graphics, I was under the impression that you can have as many DSDT files in /patched as long as you correctly reference in config.plist?

If you let me have the DSDT edit for onboard graphics I can update the current DSDT.aml and bin the other. Thanks for your help with this.
It depends there is no limit on how many aml files you have but personally its either a fully patched DSDT or a set of SSDTs to use along with Clover Hotpatch but this is kinda getting off-topic now.

T

TheMiddle

It depends there is no limit on how many aml files you have but personally its either a fully patched DSDT or a set of SSDTs to use along with Clover Hotpatch but this is kinda getting off-topic now.
Ok sweet, well xxx_dsdt.aml was my old one and the DSDT.aml was the one Wonkey kindly provided.

I've removed the SSDTs, could you check the DSDT.aml is correct - I couldn't find the code you referenced for dedicated graphics, so I'm assuming it is given I'm trying to use the DP port for mine.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok sweet, well xxx_dsdt.aml was my old one and the DSDT.aml was the one Wonkey kindly provided.

I've removed the SSDTs, could you check the DSDT.aml is correct - I couldn't find the code you referenced for dedicated graphics, so I'm assuming it is given I'm trying to use the DP port for mine.
Looking at your ioreg ACPI isn't patched at all. Better to start again with patching ACPI.

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
OK, will post clean DSDT extract from Clover
Remove current files in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Press F4 at Clover boot attach both ioreg & Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach.