Graphics
HD 4000 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So my current wireless card is Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 Half mini and from what I have gathered, it is not compatible with OSX. I purchased two USB adapters and have not had any success getting them to allow WPA2 Enterprise (My school's wifi requires a username and password). I have AirLink101 AWLL5088 and Edimax EW-7811Un, so I thought I would try getting a new wireless card instead. Looking through the forums, I see there are some that work out of the box, however when I look them up, I see that they are not compatible with Lenovo models. Can anyone recommend a half mini that will give me WPA2 Enterprise and is compatible with Lenovo? Thanks.

So my current wireless card is Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 Half mini and from what I have gathered, it is not compatible with OSX. I purchased two USB adapters and have not had any success getting them to allow WPA2 Enterprise (My school's wifi requires a username and password). I have AirLink101 AWLL5088 and Edimax EW-7811Un, so I thought I would try getting a new wireless card instead. Looking through the forums, I see there are some that work out of the box, however when I look them up, I see that they are not compatible with Lenovo models. Can anyone recommend a half mini that will give me WPA2 Enterprise and is compatible with Lenovo? Thanks.

Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Refer to your service manual for information regarding your Lenovo BIOS whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back