Contribute
Register

Wireless card for GA-EX58-UD4P running Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170-HD3
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GeForce GTS 250 1024MB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I did try searching the forums for an answer before I posted so I hope I'm not posting a redundant query:

My older desktop hackintosh had been running Lion until about 2 years ago starting to lock-up after a few minutes. I put it aside all this time, but now I've decided to install a new HDD with Sierra on it.

I moved house and at the new one don't have access to a cabled network connection so I need to install a wireless card to communicate with my wireless router a few rooms away.

***Now for my question: Can you recommend me a wireless network card to buy that'll be the least amount of hassle installing and is known to be compatible with OS X Sierra?***

My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P. I don't remember exactly which processor I'm running, but I do remember it's an i7.

TIA.

I did try searching the forums for an answer before I posted so I hope I'm not posting a redundant query:

My older desktop hackintosh had been running Lion until about 2 years ago starting to lock-up after a few minutes. I put it aside all this time, but now I've decided to install a new HDD with Sierra on it.

I moved house and at the new one don't have access to a cabled network connection so I need to install a wireless card to communicate with my wireless router a few rooms away.

***Now for my question: Can you recommend me a wireless network card to buy that'll be the least amount of hassle installing and is known to be compatible with OS X Sierra?***

My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P. I don't remember exactly which processor I'm running, but I do remember it's an i7.

TIA.

You could get yourself a genuine Apple WIFI/Bluetooth Combo card its native and works out of the box. like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back