Graphics
Asus Gtx 670 2gb OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have installed today OS X in my secodna hdd. But now when I power up whit the first so windows it say that I have no operating system there. But if I go on OS X and open the first hdd I found all the file like program x86 ecc so all this stuff is in already in the first hdd . How can I solve it? Thank you!

Hi, I have installed today OS X in my secodna hdd. But now when I power up whit the first so windows it say that I have no operating system there. But if I go on OS X and open the first hdd I found all the file like program x86 ecc so all this stuff is in already in the first hdd . How can I solve it? Thank you!
Did you make any changes in the BIOS after installing Win8 so that OS X would install and run? If you reverse those changes Win8 will work again. This is caused by the anti-piracy effort of Microsoft that takes a "snapshot" record of your hardware and settings when you install Win8. Any changes and the watchdog program in the boot cycle will think you have moved the drive to a different build and will consider it a pirated drive.

Once you have installed Windows 8 you should never change the BIOS. Even changing the GPU, you should install drivers for new GPU first before making the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back