Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I know this forum is usually for core system hardware, but I couldn't find a better place to put this. So mods, move it where you like if needed :p

Does anyone know of a a good wireless keyboard that works with both OS X and Windows? I recently purchased the Logitech K400 (BIG MISTAKE), and will return it. I definitely need volume control buttons, and a pause/play key would be nice too. Right now I've been using whatever wired keyboards I have lying around already, but some mobility (like putting the keyboard in my lap...) would be very appreciated, and when I get my new big monitor set up, I'd like to be able to sit a lot farther away.

On another note, any recommendations for a keyboard with a (FULLY) mac-compatible trackpad integrated? (so I can do the four-finger swipes and zooming and scrolling and the like) Ideally it would be built-in to the keyboard, but I could live with a separate trackpad too.

It may be obvious, but I will point out that I'm attempting to not use the Apple Magic Trackpad, as overpriced as it is....

I think there isn't any keyboard with build-in trackpad that will use all gestures.
I made research and I found only 2 trackpad without keyboard that will provide all gestures - Apple Magic Trackpad and Logitech T651. Only first one you can connect to keyboard (Magic Wand). Both trackpads are overpriced for me too :(

The Logitech K750 is a solar powered keyboard and works fine for both OS. The Apple Magic Trackpad also works in Windows but you need to install the bootcamp bluetooth drivers.

The Logitech K750 is a solar powered keyboard and works fine for both OS. The Apple Magic Trackpad also works in Windows but you need to install the bootcamp bluetooth drivers.
:arrow:
-snip-
I will point out that I'm attempting to not use the Apple Magic Trackpad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back