Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all...

My WiMax service provider gave me this dongle/adapter so that i can connect to their 4G network. I manage to install the dongle connection package, but my hackintosh seems not be able too "see" the dongle, as when i ran the connection manager programme, it says something that please connect your dongle. However, in the profile, under USB, the dongle is recognizeable by hackintosh.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• screen-capture-1.png
    screen-capture-1.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 145
barry_allen said:
Hi all...

My WiMax service provider gave me this dongle/adapter so that i can connect to their 4G network. I manage to install the dongle connection package, but my hackintosh seems not be able too "see" the dongle, as when i ran the connection manager programme, it says something that please connect your dongle. However, in the profile, under USB, the dongle is recognizeable by hackintosh.

Any suggestions?
faq.php#f0r2

3. Put Hardware Specs in Signatures and Profile.
Getting help is easier when other users know your hardware. Please update your profile to include your system configuration in addition to placing them in your signature. It is important to put your specific system configuration into your signature. At the minium, provide your CPU, Motherboard, and Graphics information and preferably include your BIOS and Operating System versions. It will greatly improve your chances of getting the right person to help you, possibly even someone with your exact build. Then when you provide help, everyone will know what type of system you are using.

MacMan said:
barry_allen said:
Hi all...

Any suggestions?
faq.php#f0r2

3. Put Hardware Specs in Signatures and Profile.
Getting help is easier when other users know your hardware. Please update your profile to include your system configuration in addition to placing them in your signature. It is important to put your specific system configuration into your signature. At the minium, provide your CPU, Motherboard, and Graphics information and preferably include your BIOS and Operating System versions. It will greatly improve your chances of getting the right person to help you, possibly even someone with your exact build. Then when you provide help, everyone will know what type of system you are using.

Hi. This is my specs. Will add to my profile after this.

Motherboard : Gigabyte S1156 GA P55A UD4P
Processor : Intel i5 760 2.8GHz
Graphics : Nvidia EVGA GFORCE GT240 1GB DDR5
RAM : 4GB DDR3 1600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back