540M
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everybody. I'm trying to build a MAC-PC and I would like to know if this configurations it's good and will work .
Motherboard Asus P7H55D-M/PRO
Video card Ati Sapphire Radeon HD5570 1 GB or Asus GeForce GT220 1 GB
RAM Kingston 4GB ( 2 x 2 GB ) 1600MHz DDR3 (PC3-12800) CL9
Intel Core i5-760 - 2,8 GHz .
Thanks a lot for every suggestions.

MOTHERBOARD: If you have not bought the hardware get a Gigabyte motherboard instead. Go with Gigayte GA-H55M-USB3 or GA-H57M-USB3. They cost a little bit more but has USB3 integrated and two extra SATA ports. GA-H57M-USB3 also have a 4x PCIe port instead of a 1x that your motherboard and GA-H55M-USB3. Its good to have if you sometime want to expand in the future.

GRAPHICS CARD: 5570 isnt supported. If you just want to have a card that gives you a picture then GeForce 8400 is an old card that works. Search in the forum for the best model.

CPU and memory is ok.

giorgx said:
Hi everybody. I'm trying to build a MAC-PC and I would like to know if this configurations it's good and will work .
Motherboard Asus P7H55D-M/PRO
Video card Ati Sapphire Radeon HD5570 1 GB or Asus GeForce GT220 1 GB
RAM Kingston 4GB ( 2 x 2 GB ) 1600MHz DDR3 (PC3-12800) CL9
Intel Core i5-760 - 2,8 GHz .
Thanks a lot for every suggestions.
Have a look to My Build. But many Fermi cards have heavy problems with random freezes. Mine not...i think it's the fact because it's a card from PNY. Before i used a 9800GT which also worked fine

Thx a lot :) Ok for Gigabyte and 8400 ( I also have it )... You are great !!! :) When I've finish ( in a few day cuz I must find motherboard) let you know.

Ok Karacho.. Wich U suggest me between theese ?
Asus GeForce GT430 1 GB DDR3
Asus GeForce GT220 1 GB
Ati Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1 GB GDDR5
Sorry for my questions but I'm a beginner....

giorgx said:
Ok Karacho.. Wich U suggest me between theese ?
Asus GeForce GT430 1 GB DDR3
Asus GeForce GT220 1 GB
Ati Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1 GB GDDR5
Sorry for my questions but I'm a beginner....
I suggest the Radeon HD5770...this will work fine with the Chameleon from Kabyl RC5-r700

OK on monday I go to buy all things :D : Thx guys :)

Damn... in the store they have asus Mobo only... I must search and find another store in internet.... I'm waiting.....

Nothing...I must stop the project for a while.... But I've tried to install SL on my PC notebook ( ACER Aspire 9420) and works...with some little problems but work...Thanks again for the support and soon ( when I'll restart the building ) I will let U know :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back