Graphics
In progress
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi i am starting a build I have a list of parts can people let me know if they will work together

CPU: intel i5 3570k

MOBO: gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

Gpu: nvidia 550 ti

Ozc agility 3 120gb ssd boot drive

Western digital 500gb black caviar drive for files and back up

Corsair 750w psu

That's the build I would be very grateful if people would let me know if this build will work with mountain lion

Hi i am starting a build I have a list of parts can people let me know if they will work together

CPU: intel i5 3570k

MOBO: gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

Gpu: nvidia 550 ti

Ozc agility 3 120gb ssd boot drive

Western digital 500gb black caviar drive for files and back up

Corsair 750w psu

That's the build I would be very grateful if people would let me know if this build will work with mountain lion

If you are planning to use the 3570K, then I recommend you use a supported Z77 motherboard like the GA-Z77X-UD5H or the GA-Z77-DS3H.

Whatis the difference between the two MOBO

How about the gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H will that be a better MOBO for the i5 3570k and is there a DSDT for this MOBO

the 550 ti has a lots of problems with sleep and wake in mountain lion so that's not a recommended gpu, you better should go with the HD 6870 or GTX 560 ti and the HD 7xx series are not supported in mountain lion :)

How about the gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H will that be a better MOBO for the i5 3570k and is there a DSDT for this MOBO

There is no DSDT as I believe it's not needed.

Thanks everyone for the help I have now changed the build abit

CPU: i5 3570k

Gpu: gigabyte hd6870

MOBO: ga-z77 not sure on full name but it is a z77 chipset

Case: nzxt phantom amazing case very apple looking better then modding the powermac g5 case so that goes in the bin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back