Graphics
Inno3D GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hey, newbie here. Just build a new PC running Windows 8.1 Pro, but I want to dual boot between Mac and Windows. Is it possible with my hardware? Specs:
i5 4690
MSi H97 PC Mate
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz
XFX TS650watt
Bitfenix Shadow
MX100 Crucial 256GB SSD
1TB WDCB 7200RPM
Cooler Master212 Hyper Evo
If yes, would someone help me with the process?

Thanks for reading,
TibblyCat

Please read the Rules.

"Bumping a thread is allowed after waiting at least 24 hours with no more than one bump per day"
Sorry, but could you help me out?

Hey, newbie here. Just build a new PC running Windows 8.1 Pro, but I want to dual boot between Mac and Windows. Is it possible with my hardware? Specs:
i5 4690
MSi H97 PC Mate
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz
XFX TS650watt
Bitfenix Shadow
MX100 Crucial 256GB SSD
1TB WDCB 7200RPM
Cooler Master212 Hyper Evo
If yes, would someone help me with the process?

Thanks for reading,
TibblyCat

You may have to work until 10.10 Yosemite. Well, at least for the 970 to work fully. :)

You may have to work until 10.10 Yosemite. Well, at least for the 970 to work fully. :)
Which comes this fall, am I right? What do you mean with fully? Cause if possible, I'd like Mavericks, I think it looks way nice than Yosemite.

Will my system be fully functional with Yosemite? Also the MSI branded motherboard?

Not sure about your mobo but the gigabyte version works fine. The gtx 970 and cpu work (gpu may not be 100%). For your gpu boot using graphicsenabler=No and it should work ok. Don't expect to game on your 970 when booted into the osx partition. You should get support in Yosemite.

Yeah, I'm going to wait for Yosemite. I already have this system, do you know where i could check the motherboard? Thanks a lot anyways:)

Multi east and that kinda stuff is here right? Can I istall it already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back