Contribute
Register

WILL MAVERICKS 10.9.2 work on my 1.8.0 Hackintosh???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Mountain Lion
CPU
I7 2600
Graphics
Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Hackintoshers!

I'm planing on upgrading my Hackintosh from 1.8.0 to the latest 1.9.2
Basically making this a fully upgraded and uptodate Hackintosh again, for my needs!
I do a lot of rendering in Video and 3D modeling, After effects.

Motherboard: GA-Z68XP-UD3
Hdd: 1TB western caviar blue / 7200 rpm
Dubble Monitors: 2x Lg Flatron IPS235 23inch
Graphics: Radeon 6870
Gpu: I7 2600
Ram:Vengeance 4x4gb Ram DDR3 (1333 MHz)
Wifi Adapter: TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

- My first question is Will it work with the Hardware I got now? (Dubble Monitors, Sound, etc)
- Second what can I add to make it run smoother Rendering wise for programs such as (Maya'3D program' and After Effects)

Thanks for the Help I appreciate it! :D

I still need help...

Did you search your components for other user builds to see if they are being used? You can start there.

Some of them do some of them don't but I need somebody to tell me like You need that that remove that that and that.
Got it?
I need like a hackintosh update for my Video/ 3D processing
Thx for helping!

Some of them do some of them don't but I need somebody to tell me like You need that that remove that that and that.
Got it?
I need like a hackintosh update for my Video/ 3D processing
Thx for helping!

Your hardware will work with Mavericks - I would recommend that you use a clone of your existing installation onto a second drive and use the 10.9 guide to update to Mavericks. This will allow you to test your hardware/software properly while still having a fully working Mountain Lion Installation as a backup.

For further advice on the video editing software compatibility see the software manufacturers websites and the video section of the forum:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/clubhouse/

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back