i7 2600
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i want to install hackintosh on my pc i will be glad if you please tell me if hackintosh can be run on my pc because as i understood there some computers that cant run hackintosh and if you intall hackintosh on those computer you can broke them so i sont want to do that.
any way my computer is:
I7 2600
Sapphire 6850 1 GB
1TB
8 GB RAM
INTEL Cold Lake ATX DH67CL(LGA 1155)
PSU Thermaltake 600 watt W0355RE
WINDOWS 7
LINUX
if you need more information please tell me.
if hackintosh will work on my computer which one of them?i want LION on my computer and when mountain lion will come out i want it too.so plz tell me if my pc support hackintosh and if yes wich one?
i have one more thing to ask,if i want lion on my pc i need to install first the leopard and the update to lion or can i just install lion from the beginning?
thanks for all the helpres!
p.s
im total noob so speak english :)

Move to the correct forum section. tonymacx86 forum index

User Builds -> 10.7 Desktop Support (forum sections)
  • |
    |
    |
    V
User Builds == Confirmed [Successful] User Hardware Build Descriptions and questions on the build description

----------------------------> Forum Rules
<--

does it means that i can install hackintosh lion on my computer?

For tonymacx86 installation method, see this guide: Simplest Mac OS X Installation Guide

Also Read the Forum Rules! faq.php

1. Read, & Research Before Asking Questions.
Please use the search function before creating a topic. The question that you ask, may have already been answered. ;)

There is very good good information on this Forum if you take some time and use the tonymacx86 Forum's search function. (Hint! Hint!)

Obvious Answer Man said:
For tonymacx86 installation method, see this guide: Simplest Mac OS X Installation Guide

Also Read the Forum Rules! faq.php

1. Read, & Research Before Asking Questions.
Please use the search function before creating a topic. The question that you ask, may have already been answered. ;)

There is very good good information on this Forum if you take some time and use the tonymacx86 Forum's search function. (Hint! Hint!)
yes but im asking on specific computer no one here has my computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back