Contribute
Register

Will hackintosh be easier and more stable upoun NEW OS X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vaK said:
Hey guys.
my question is, will hackintosh be more stable then it currently is for usb 3.0 , and all the kernels etc, when the new OS X comes out Mountain Lion?
what do you guys think?
and will it be easy to install?

If your motherboard does not have USB3 chipset support (meaning you do not have a B75/H77/Z77 motherboard) then my guess is you won't have native support for USB3 even under Mountain Lion.

vaK said:
Hey guys.
my question is, will hackintosh be more stable then it currently is for usb 3.0 , and all the kernels etc, when the new OS X comes out Mountain Lion?
what do you guys think?
and will it be easy to install?

Well, it's pretty easy to install now. Hard part is getting everything perfect after that. ;)

Thing is, Apple's focus is to their own ends, and not necessarily with the aims of Hackintosh users. :D

vaK said:
Ok so my motherboard won't have native usb 3.0 support?
GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ?

I am also using this motherboard, and yes, I don't think there will be native USB3 support since the USB3 ports on the motherboard is supplied by a third party chip and not from the Intel chipset itself.

I am also using this motherboard, and yes, I don't think there will be native USB3 support since the USB3 ports on the motherboard is supplied by a third party chip and not from the Intel chipset itself.

Hi, there's any news about USB3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back