CPU
i7-6820HK
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed the BCM94360NG, which is supposedly plug n play, but only WiFi is working for me. Running Catalina 10.15.4 with latest updates installed.

Thanks!

I installed the latest version of USBInjectAll.kext and Bluetooth is now working! :)

Hi, I've the same problem (all seems work well but bluetooth not discover any devices) but I map manual usb port so I haven't USBInjectAll.kext, how I can enable this card?

Hi, I've the same problem (all seems work well but bluetooth not discover any devices) but I map manual usb port so I haven't USBInjectAll.kext, how I can enable this card?
Did you found any solution I just bought this Card and have similar issue Bluetooth is showing but unable to discover any devices
If you make it work please do let me know.

Thanks

Did you found any solution I just bought this Card and have similar issue Bluetooth is showing but unable to discover any devices
If you make it work please do let me know.

Thanks
NVM I got it working I just added WiFI Antennas and Bluetooth start to work can find devices and Connect.

Im using this card as well and wifi worked right away but my Bluetooth just says unavailable. Theres no bluetooth in system preferences either. Is there anyway to fix this?

Hey guys I have the same problem. Bluetooth still isn't working. Any fixes so far? I have the newest USBInjectAll.kext installed.

I am running into the same issue on big sur
I bought BCM94360NG and replaced the intel one that came with my motherboard, WiFi is working without any issues. But I don't have any bluetooth capabilities, not even preferences for Bluetooth. as seen in the screen shot

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.31.33 AM.png

I am running into the same issue on big sur
I bought BCM94360NG and replaced the intel one that came with my motherboard, WiFi is working without any issues. But I don't have any bluetooth capabilities, not even preferences for Bluetooth. as seen in the screen shot

View attachment 505411

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back