Contribute
Register

Wifi Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot to tell you that i loaded into my hackintosh a time machine copy from my Macbook Air.... I dont know if this can disturb something in the network configuration....

I found we have identical hardware installation and as shown by your uploaded images.

I can share my EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and System/Library/Extensions folder screen captures from my working System for your comparison. as shown in uploaded images.

Did you try the fix suggested by jaymonkey here-> #8 ?

Attachments

• 1.kexts_Other.png
    1.kexts_Other.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.S_L_E.png
    2.S_L_E.png
    40 KB · Views: 37
  • 3.S_L_E.png
    3.S_L_E.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 36
@Nabonawer,

Recommend you install Lilu + AirportBrcmFixup .. see this guide for more info :-

As detailed in the guide try setting the boot argument brcmfx-country=#a
Which can help to solve SSID handshake issues .. especially if your your using 5Ghz ..

Cheers
Jay

i read it, but its getting me a little bit confused the lilu instalation, i found this in my EFI folder:

I dont know if that means that lilu and whatevergreen its intalled... i just copy this efi folder from another post that had more or less the same hardware than me (this one).

This photo i supose that respond too to this:
I found we have identical hardware installation and as shown by your uploaded images.

I can share my EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and System/Library/Extensions folder screen captures from my working System for your comparison. as shown in uploaded images.

Did you try the fix suggested by jaymonkey here-> #8 ?

I dont have all the kext that you show me in that photo, i dont know if i should install all of them, the rest of documents of /system/library i have all...

So.. if lilu is installed should i install KextBeast and AirportBrcmFixup with it (KextBeast) ?

Im not really sure about next step... :S
Thank to everyone is answering!

Im sorry for be that noob! =(

i read it, but its getting me a little bit confused the lilu instalation, i found this in my EFI folder:

View attachment 403768

I dont know if that means that lilu and whatevergreen its intalled... i just copy this efi folder from another post that had more or less the same hardware than me (this one).

This photo i supose that respond too to this:

I dont have all the kext that you show me in that photo, i dont know if i should install all of them, the rest of documents of /system/library i have all...

So.. if lilu is installed should i install KextBeast and AirportBrcmFixup with it (KextBeast) ?

Im not really sure about next step... :S
Thank to everyone is answering!

Im sorry for be that noob! =(

• That's all you have to do; just install AirportBrcmFixup using Kext Beast as advised.
  • You don't have to duplicate all the kexts you had seen in my kexts/other.

• That's all you have to do; just install AirportBrcmFixup using Kext Beast as advised.
  • You don't have to duplicate all the kexts you had seen in my kexts/other.

OK! I did it! but im not really sure if i done good! How can i see if i did good the instalation of AirportBrcmFixup?¿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back