i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone!

I finally built my hackintosh and its working better than expected even with the dual boot. The only problem is that wifi isnt working that good. I downloaded drivers for windows partition and works really good there, but in iOS partition sometime dont detect any wifi signal, its look like if the wifi was turn off, but im trying to turn on and nothing happen.

Sometimes when i reboot my PC starts to work fine the wifi, but i have to be very luck for this happen.

i dont know if there is some configuration step that i miss. i readed about the network guide but i didnt understand very well what i have to do .

If someone could help me i willl very gratfull, my build list is HERE if you want to test what kind of network card im using.

Hi everyone!

I finally built my hackintosh and its working better than expected even with the dual boot. The only problem is that wifi isnt working that good. I downloaded drivers for windows partition and works really good there, but in iOS partition sometime dont detect any wifi signal, its look like if the wifi was turn off, but im trying to turn on and nothing happen.

Sometimes when i reboot my PC starts to work fine the wifi, but i have to be very luck for this happen.

i dont know if there is some configuration step that i miss. i readed about the network guide but i didnt understand very well what i have to do .

If someone could help me i willl very gratfull, my build list is HERE if you want to test what kind of network card im using.
You need to have your hardware profile filled out as per rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up here)

Done! thanks for remember me! any suggestions to the main problem?
not really without knowing what wifi card you have

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

well the wifi card is this:
- BCM94360 BT4.0

not really without knowing what wifi card you have

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

I´ve tried the tool you send me but without conection i cant run it.

How i said before there is some days that works fine, but today it´s been one of the hardest days. I dont know why sometimes works fine and other times just dont want, and i would like to fix this becaouse its so annoying that i have to spend a lot of time rebooting until the wifi works.

I´ve try a lot of time to turn on the wifi or "Activar wifi" but never works that. What i usually do its the same but with the terminal and then rebooting, and sometimes works.... but not today :/

I´m sorry for my bad english

well the wifi card is this:
- BCM94360 BT4.0

I´ve tried the tool you send me but without conection i cant run it.

View attachment 403463

How i said before there is some days that works fine, but today it´s been one of the hardest days. I dont know why sometimes works fine and other times just dont want, and i would like to fix this becaouse its so annoying that i have to spend a lot of time rebooting until the wifi works.

View attachment 403464

I´ve try a lot of time to turn on the wifi or "Activar wifi" but never works that. What i usually do its the same but with the terminal and then rebooting, and sometimes works.... but not today :/

I´m sorry for my bad english
read this:
for no internet access issues

read this:
for no internet access issues
Feartech,
  • If OP has used the Fenvi PCIE WiFi+BT [See images], it should work OOB in macOSMojave but Windows 10 needs new drivers downloaded and installed [and NOT the ones in the CD that comes with purchase. ]

• It is important that the Device has to be installed in a PCIEx-1 slot to work in macOSMojave
  • Confirmation of installation from DPCIManager [See image]
  • Confirmation of Connection from System Report_WiFi [Screen capture]
[See images]

Attachments

• 1.Fenvi PCIE WiFi +BT card.png
    1.Fenvi PCIE WiFi +BT card.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.DPCIManager_Status.png
    3.DPCIManager_Status.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 4.DPCIManager_PCI List.png
    4.DPCIManager_PCI List.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.System Report.._WiFi.png
    5.System Report.._WiFi.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.Fenvi T919 .JPG
    2.Fenvi T919 .JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
in iOS partition sometime dont detect any wifi signal, its look like if the wifi was turn off, but im trying to turn on and nothing happen.

@Nabonawer,

Recommend you install Lilu + AirportBrcmFixup .. see this guide for more info :-

As detailed in the guide try setting the boot argument brcmfx-country=#a
Which can help to solve SSID handshake issues .. especially if your your using 5Ghz ..

Cheers
Jay

Feartech,
  • If OP has used the Fenvi PCIE WiFi+BT [See images], it should work OOB in macOSMojave but Windows 10 needs new drivers downloaded and installed [and NOT the ones in the CD that comes with purchase. ]

• It is important that the Device has to be installed in a PCIEx-1 slot to work in macOSMojave
  • Confirmation of installation from DPCIManager [See image]
  • Confirmation of Connection from System Report_WiFi [Screen capture]
[See images]

Everything in my computer is equal than your photos, with the exception that wifi still isnt working....

Attachments

• DPCIManager_Status.png
    DPCIManager_Status.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 58
  • DPCIManager_PCIList.png
    DPCIManager_PCIList.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 46
  • System Report.png
    System Report.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg