Graphics
RX 580 + GTX 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi every one, i have an hackintosh as per my profile update to last Mac OS and to open core 0.84, i decide for a test to change the intelmausi.kext to the intelmausi-wol.kext after restart i notice that my wifi was broken , the wifi was not able to connect to any of my network , i also tried to cancel all network and when i tied to search for new wifi network is not able to find any of them.

After that i installed back the old kext , reset nvram but after the restart i am experience the same issue , how can i solve?

I created with my router an other wifi network with out password and i was able to connect , only the one with password is not connecting

After all IntelMausi is for LAN drivers, so there should be another conflict.

Did you try to reset network settings?

Go to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/

and erase*:
  • com.apple.airport.preferences.plist
  • com.apple.network.identification.plist or com.apple.network.eapolclient/configuration.plist
  • com.apple.wifi.message-tracer.plist
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist
  • preferences.plist
*You can make a backup of this files first!

Thank you i will tray later, however i notice that intelmausi-wol.kext give me a sleep problem , or is not going to sleep or is not weak up from sleep

Hi , i delete the file as per you message but i am still experience the same problem ,this is what there is in my folder.
Every time i try to connect to a wifi is ask me the password but never connect.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 20.24.37.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 20.24.37.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 27
Have you tried changing back to the original kext you were using?

Using Wake-On-Lan is not going to allow your system to sleep. It is going to be constantly listening for a magic package that wakes the system.

This is why the Hackintosh Bios settings always recommend you disable WOL.

Yes i did , i also cancel all the file in that folder , i restart but still the same issue , wifi is not connecting to the network protected , its constantly asking for the password and after while is loosing as well all the available connections , if i try to connect to one of them from the system preference after few seconds that i select a connection go back to "no network selected"

Last edited:
I tried to log in with another user and i was able to connect to one of my connection, i went back to my account and connect to the same connection and now is connecting, then i tried to connect to the Iot network wifi , still the same issue is not connecting as well to the guest network, but if i go to the other account and then go back to mine is connecting , so probably is something belong to my user , what i should rest/cancel ? I already try to delete wifi interface and add new one

Sounds like you have messed up the Network settings for your user profile in macOS.

Best thing might be to create a new User, then delete the original borked user profile.

I was thinking the same , thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back