Motherboard
Mac OS X Yosemite
CPU
i5
Graphics
ATI 5450
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I Found a Wifi issue with my Laptop Wifi (BCM943225HMB 802.11/b/gn+IEEE 802.15 BT3.0 Half Mini PCI-E Wifi Card) .
When I connect to the Bluetooth speaker (or any Bluetooth device) the wifi goes off and stops working until I restart / sleep wake .

It's pretty annoying especially when I boot up the device and it automatically connects to the Bluetooth speaker then I find no Wifi and I need to reboot the just booted device , any ideas of patches or anything .

I Found a Wifi issue with my Laptop Wifi (BCM943225HMB 802.11/b/gn+IEEE 802.15 BT3.0 Half Mini PCI-E Wifi Card) .
When I connect to the Bluetooth speaker (or any Bluetooth device) the wifi goes off and stops working until I restart / sleep wake .

It's pretty annoying especially when I boot up the device and it automatically connects to the Bluetooth speaker then I find no Wifi and I need to reboot the just booted device , any ideas of patches or anything .

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
There you go

Attachments

• Rehabman.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
Forgot to attach it .

Attachments

• Sameh-NB.zip
    787.7 KB · Views: 62
Forgot to attach it .

You might want to remove some of the garbage/crapware and see what happens.

For example:
VirtualBox
Avatron Virtual Display

You might want to remove some of the garbage/crapware and see what happens.

For example:
VirtualBox
Avatron Virtual Display
I don't think virtualbox has anything to do with this , I mean I had it since Yosemite and never had this kind of problem , I'll remove the virtual display thing as I don't need it .

I don't think virtualbox has anything to do with this , I mean I had it since Yosemite and never had this kind of problem , I'll remove the virtual display thing as I don't need it .

You do as you like, but if you won't take my suggestions, I will not offer any more.

You do as you like, but if you won't take my suggestions, I will not offer any more.
Your opinions have proved most useful whenever I try them and I'm doing your suggestions of course but I told you my thought previously .
anyway, i removed Both Apps and nothing changed , do you want me to upload an ioreg ??
Plus sometimes I have this flickering screen I use External monitor , randomly I see both my Laptop and External screen goes black and then comes back Most of the time this happens after Waking from sleep or starting up the machine and I suspect it has something to do with the Wifi , Sometimes NOT always the wifi Goes down then the screen goes black when the screens opens back the Wifi is ON too (Not so sure if they're related).

Your opinions have proved most useful whenever I try them and I'm doing your suggestions of course but I told you my thought previously .
anyway, i removed Both Apps and nothing changed , do you want me to upload an ioreg ??
Plus sometimes I have this flickering screen I use External monitor , randomly I see both my Laptop and External screen goes black and then comes back Most of the time this happens after Waking from sleep or starting up the machine and I suspect it has something to do with the Wifi , Sometimes NOT always the wifi Goes down then the screen goes black when the screens opens back the Wifi is ON too (Not so sure if they're related).

Need all "Problem Reporting" files as requested in the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back