Graphics
Nvidia GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! i want a wifi card that will work for ML... TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 will this one be ok? I hear it works OOB with Lion... i just want to make sure it works with ML too...

Also... when you guys say "it worked OOB", does that mean that i can turn my machine off... stick it in the PCI bay... turn on my machine and that is it? LION/ML will recignize it and it will work fine??????? or do i have to do some kext stuff... and multibeast stuff to make it work?

yes.. im a total noob... Thanks, your help is greatly apreciated! (and i cant spell)

GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
i7-2600k
HD 3000

I took the TP-Link TL-WDN4800 out of the box and put it into my Son of Zorro system running Lion. It was instantly recognized, and I have been using it ever since then.

Shortly thereafter, I did a fresh load of Mountain Lion on a new SSD in Son of Zorro. Again, the Mountain Lion installer recognized the card, and I had network access immediately.

How's that for working OOB! :thumbup:

I took the TP-Link TL-WDN4800 out of the box and put it into my Son of Zorro system running Lion. It was instantly recognized, and I have been using it ever since then.

Shortly thereafter, I did a fresh load of Mountain Lion on a new SSD in Son of Zorro. Again, the Mountain Lion installer recognized the card, and I had network access immediately.

How's that for working OOB! :thumbup:

ssaaaweeeeeet! Thanks for the answer!

Thanks guys! i bought this card yesterday TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 and sure enought i just plugged it into the PCI slot and turned on my machine and Mountain lion detected it and it worked great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back