Wifi button not changing color

• Thread starter Deleted member 759390
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 759390

Hi everyone,

My ML 10.8.3 install works perfectly (wifi, bt, audio etc) but my wifi button doesnt change color. It does work (turn on and off wifi) but the color stays white.

I used the probookInstaller v61b6 and I searched my kexts using kextWizard and it shows that I have the IOath3kfrmwr v1.1.1 and I did a search of the threads and I think this is the kext I should have.

My system details are in my signature.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi everyone,

My ML 10.8.3 install works perfectly (wifi, bt, audio etc) but my wifi button doesnt change color. It does work (turn on and off wifi) but the color stays white.

I used the probookInstaller v61b6 and I searched my kexts using kextWizard and it shows that I have the IOath3kfrmwr v1.1.1 and I did a search of the threads and I think this is the kext I should have.

My system details are in my signature.

Anyone have any ideas?

It is just how it is... There is obviously something missing in the WiFi driver to change the color of the LED...

Gotcha.

I think I got mixed up with a comment on an 'orange light' but I guess that is the disable touchpad light. Silly me.

Last question, is there a way to enable touch clicks or is it just the buttons for clicking?

Last question, is there a way to enable touch clicks or is it just the buttons for clicking?

System Prefs -> Trackpad

Mines just stays orange, But then again I have no WiFi....yet, Still waiting on my card ordered from eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back