CPU
i7-4770
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, Looking for a Wireless Network Card & Bluetooth for macOS High Sierra, can any body help?

I have several Fenvi FV-T919 PCIe cards which work OOB w/o a problem. Unfortunately, Amazon is constantly out of stock (eBay, too). So, you'll have to get a iMac Broadcom card plus a PCIe adapter.

Or one of the TP-Link 1300/1750/1900 PCIe cards and a Bluetook USB dongle (see tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide, Accessory section. I have a TP-Link T9E (ac1900) and a GMYLE Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter which also works well.

I have several Fenvi FV-T919 PCIe cards which work OOB w/o a problem. Unfortunately, Amazon is constantly out of stock (eBay, too). So, you'll have to get a iMac Broadcom card plus a PCIe adapter.

Or one of the TP-Link 1300/1750/1900 PCIe cards and a Bluetook USB dongle (see tonymacx86 Buyer's Guide, Accessory section. I have a TP-Link T9E (ac1900) and a GMYLE Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter which also works well.
Is this for Sierra? Can you confirm it works for High Sierra? :D Thank you!

Last edited:
Is this for Sierra? Can you confirm it works for High Sierra? :D Thank you!
Yes, the T919 uses the same WiFi/BT chipset that Apple uses in it's products. However, it's not in stock at Amazon, and the Amazon page for the T919 redirects you to slower speed, non BT model that won't work. So, you're out of luck if you wanted to by the T919 from Amazon USA.

Hi,
I need a BT+Wi-Fi card.

The only one available on Amazon Italy was the ABWB one which uses BCM943602CS but BT doesn’t work (I bought 2 of them).
Can you suggest me another card that works OOB and can be shipped to Italy?

Thank :)

Hi,
I need a BT+Wi-Fi card.

The only one available on Amazon Italy was the ABWB one which uses BCM943602CS but BT doesn’t work (I bought 2 of them).
Can you suggest me another card that works OOB and can be shipped to Italy?

Thank :)
I've read your review on Amazon Italy... I'm on the point to buy this card for my new project, due the positive reviews on Amazon of people not having problem and with full Handoff and Airdrop functions. Are you sure there isn't some other problem with your macOS installation/configuration?

Or one of the TP-Link 1300/1750/1900 PCIe cards and a Bluetook USB dongle
In this way have you got also Handoff and Airdrop functions?

I've read your review on Amazon Italy... I'm on the point to buy this card for my new project, due the positive reviews on Amazon of people not having problem and with full Handoff and Airdrop functions. Are you sure there isn't some other problem with your macOS installation/configuration?

I tried to connect the USB cable to a real Mac (the PCI-E was attached to the powered on Hackintosh) but the problem was the same of the Hackintosh: it's recognized as 0a5c_21ff but should be 05ac_8290.
I spent several days for finding a solution, but still nothing: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/bluetooth-not-working-on-bcm943602cs.241677/

Good luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back