Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi! Are there any hackintosh compatible Wifi 802.11 AC cards?

I think the best option is to buy the 2 parts off of eBay:

Apple BCM94360CD 802.11ac Wifi Bluetooth 4.0 Card

and

wifi card BCM94360CD/BCM94331CD from macbook Pro/Air as PCI-E 1X card

That probably is the best option, because it's an actual Apple card, by all reports it works OOB with no extra kexts, DSDT edits, or anything else. I ordered one myself last night because I've had so many problems with the solution I have now, the AzureWave AW-CE123H (BCM94352 HMB) -- no problems with the 802.11ac wifi (you just need an extra kext provided by toleda), but with the Bluetooth 4.0, which I've never gotten to work reliably.

I have now, the AzureWave AW-CE123H (BCM94352 HMB) -- no problems with the 802.11ac wifi (you just need an extra kext provided by toleda), but with the Bluetooth 4.0, which I've never gotten to work reliably.

Well that sucks i purchase this card 3days ago :banghead:

I am planning to build my first Hackintosh. I basically want something more powerful than a Mac Mini (especially since the 2014 is weak), but less expensive than a Mac Pro

I am planning to build my first Hackintosh. I basically want something more powerful than a Mac Mini (especially since the 2014 is weak), but less expensive than a Mac Pro

Heh. Is there an echo in here?

I am planning to build my first Hackintosh. I basically want something more powerful than a Mac Mini (especially since the 2014 is weak), but less expensive than a Mac Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back