CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. Wich are the top mothers for you to make a hack with snow leopard fully working???
For me are all the Ga Z68. I need your recomendation.
Thanks

Hi. Wich are the top mothers for you to make a hack with snow leopard fully working???
For me are all the Ga Z68. I need your recomendation.
Thanks

For Snow Leopard, you need to stick with Sandy Bridge - Ivy Bridge isn't supported. So most of the Gigabyte Z68 and H61/H67 motherboards are good, if you can still find them (most are discontinued).

To give you recommendations, we need to know more about what you're looking for. Form factor? Budget? Features?

Thanks

1- There is no problem making ivi work in SL because with the mach_kernel patch I can do it. I actually have severals ivi with SL fully working
2- What I need is, PCI port, if posible firewire port, fully working ethernet port, with low budget, Run Snow Leopard.

Is the B75M a good mother for this??? because I kwow that the Z68 and the H61/H67 are hard to find these days.

Thanks

1- There is no problem making ivi work in SL because with the mach_kernel patch I can do it. I actually have severals ivi with SL fully working
2- What I need is, PCI port, if posible firewire port, fully working ethernet port, with low budget, Run Snow Leopard.

Is the B75M a good mother for this??? because I kwow that the Z68 and the H61/H67 are hard to find these days.

We do not support using a patched kernel. Please read the rules. http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back