Contribute
Register

Why is there no Unibeast/Multibeast for Big Sur/Monterrey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. There are people that come to this community with different levels of experience. Some people are already developers, some have only used Macs before and have no idea how they work. Some are coming from a Windows only background and want to try out macOS to see if they like it. Many don't even speak or read English, much less the language of computer tech.

For those new to hackintosh Unibeast and Multibeast are the best way to get started here. They have an easy to navigate GUI, clear instructions and work for about 99.9 percent of those who use them. The .1 % usually have trouble following directions. In that case there is always: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-troubleshooting-notes.289906/

So if more advanced users want to open up terminal and run createinstallmedia command that's an option. Those that don't want that or don't understand how to do that, will have other options.
Exactly!!!
I am this hackintosh world because them.
I love macs but i don't have money for Apple

Absolutely. There are people that come to this community with different levels of experience. Some people are already developers, some have only used Macs before and have no idea how they work. Some are coming from a Windows only background and want to try out macOS to see if they like it. Many don't even speak or read English, much less the language of computer tech.

For those new to hackintosh Unibeast and Multibeast are the best way to get started here. They have an easy to navigate GUI, clear instructions and work for about 99.9 percent of those who use them. The .1 % usually have trouble following directions. In that case there is always: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-troubleshooting-notes.289906/

So if more advanced users want to open up terminal and run createinstallmedia command that's an option. Those that don't want that or don't understand how to do that, will have other options.
What I really wanted so say is that the countdown for Hackintosh is set. We just don’t know how many years we really have.

We just don’t know how many years we really have.
I would estimate two years for certain and more likely three. People with 8th through 10th gen systems (even 11th, 12th) can keep using their hacks a couple of years after that too, so why not update the apps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back