ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC)
CPU
i7
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi all,

So, I was looking at the QVL on the Asus website for the Maximus Hero X WiFi AC model, and I was looking to get the G.skill Trident Z RGB RAM Sticks 32GB (2X16 specifically the F4-3200C14D-32GTZR type) .

Now, on the G skill website it says that the F4-3200C14D-32GTZR is compatible with the Maximus Hero X. On the ASUS QVL (Maximus X Hero and Maximus X Hero WiFi AC share the same QVL List) that specific model is not mentioned.

What should I believe?

Hi all,

So, I was looking at the QVL on the Asus website for the Maximus Hero X WiFi AC model, and I was looking to get the G.skill Trident Z RGB RAM Sticks 32GB (2X16 specifically the F4-3200C14D-32GTZR type) .

Now, on the G skill website it says that the F4-3200C14D-32GTZR is compatible with the Maximus Hero X. On the ASUS QVL (Maximus X Hero and Maximus X Hero WiFi AC share the same QVL List) that specific model is not mentioned.

What should I believe?
If it is on the Asus QVL then Asus have tested it and found it to be compatible.
If it is not on the QVL it does not mean that it is not compatible, it may just be that they have not tested it.

If it is on the Asus QVL then Asus have tested it and found it to be compatible.
If it is not on the QVL it does not mean that it is not compatible, it may just be that they have not tested it.

And if it's on Gskills list, does it mean they have tested it? Or does it mean they probably think it's compatible?

And if it's on Gskills list, does it mean they have tested it? Or does it mean they probably think it's compatible?
Obviously the same criteria applies.

Thanks I'm gonna take the chance and order it. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back