Contribute
Register

Who installed Mountain Lion on HP Elitebook Folio 9470m successfully?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X
CPU
I7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm wondering how make it works? I tried to load the ML 10.8.2 installer through unibeast but it stops after 20 secs. It says "waiting for the root device."

I can't figure it out what is missing.

Thanks

I'm wondering how make it works? I tried to load the ML 10.8.2 installer through unibeast but it stops after 20 secs. It says "waiting for the root device."

I can't figure it out what is missing.

Thanks

Why 10.8.2? Current version is 10.8.4...

Try a different USB port or be sure to use the latest Unibeast which has USB3 support...

Thanks for your quick reply, Rehabman.

I just tried a different USB port, it doesn't work, neither. I just can't load the installer.

I don't have time trying update the Unibeast to the latest ver yet.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks for your quick reply, Rehabman.

I just tried a different USB port, it doesn't work, neither. I just can't load the installer.

I don't have time trying update the Unibeast to the latest ver yet.

Any other thoughts?

If all your ports are USB3, you need the latest Unibeast.

If all your ports are USB3, you need the latest Unibeast.

Hi RehabMan,
i need your help. I have the following problem:
My machine is 9470m with i5 and I am using clover (OS X 10.9.2). When I use the DSDT created by myself, my ethernet NIC is working, however, the battery and sound are not working.
But when I use the dsdt basso1, battery indicator and sound and also brightness (almost everything else) are working like a charm except the internal NIC (it is for sure an Intel 82579lm, using appleintele1000e.kext)

I would really appreciate your help.
here are the dsdts i am playing with:

https://dl.dropboxus...70711/dsdts.zip

CPU: i5 3427U
Chipset: QM77
Lan: Intel 82579LM
Audio: IDT 92HD91BXX
VGA: Intel HD4000

Hi RehabMan,
i need your help. I have the following problem:
My machine is 9470m with i5 and I am using clover (OS X 10.9.2). When I use the DSDT created by myself, my ethernet NIC is working, however, the battery and sound are not working.
But when I use the dsdt basso1, battery indicator and sound and also brightness (almost everything else) are working like a charm except the internal NIC (it is for sure an Intel 82579lm, using appleintele1000e.kext)

I would really appreciate your help.
here are the dsdts i am playing with:

https://dl.dropboxus...70711/dsdts.zip

CPU: i5 3427U
Chipset: QM77
Lan: Intel 82579LM
Audio: IDT 92HD91BXX
VGA: Intel HD4000

Why not use the ProBook Installer?

You can likely use one of the two guides posted here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/

Your model is directly supported by the ProBook Installer and the guides I mention.

Why not use the ProBook Installer?

You can likely use one of the two guides posted here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/

Your model is directly supported by the ProBook Installer and the guides I mention.

Hi RehabMan,

10000000000000 Thanks to you. I just used the hp pro installer only to generate a new dsdt and Voilà my NIC and everything else is working :)

once again thank you.

Regards

Hi RehabMan,

10000000000000 Thanks to you. I just used the hp pro installer only to generate a new dsdt and Voilà my NIC and everything else is working :)

once again thank you.

Regards

You should check into the other parts of the ProBook Installer, especially "OS X support kexts" as there are several improvements to be had there...

You should check into the other parts of the ProBook Installer, especially "OS X support kexts" as there are several improvements to be had there...

I did this already before.

Thanks again.

I'm ripping my hair out here trying to get this going...

Any chance of what the choices were used in pro-book installer for this specific model?

My model is the i7 IVY bridge.

Is there a DST for this model available for download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back