1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
(Running OS X 10.10 Yosemite)

This issue just popped up about a week ago... Everything goes through its process as it normally does.... The tonymac / beast screen shows up and the white status bar moves from right to left. Then it goes to the apple logo screen and here is where the problem starts.... The black status bar under the apple logo takes forever to move (it usually zips by and before I know it I'm at my desktop). Well now it only goes that far then I get this white square with a "ghostbusters" circle in the middle of it (image attached).

I don't know what to do.... There had been some problems with the boot process every once in awhile before but all I had to do was hit the restart button on the computer case and it would start up normally... Now all I get is this image. Please tell me all my content isn't lost, I hope this is just a issue where I can just reinstall multi beast or something.

pic below and thanks for any help.

sorry for the crappy image, it's a white square with a circle with a line through it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 95
I ran verbose mode and the last line of script says "Unable to find driver for this platform "ACPI".\n"@/local/src/xnu-1504.15.3/iokit/Kernel/I

If that makes sense to anyone, a hint would be appreciated, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back