2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi i am running a Asus P8P67 deluxe that runs lion 10.7.3 and previous perfectly, I am using ATI 6870 and i have been able to run ML DP1 perfectly as i am a developer however i just purchased ML off the Mac App Store and i can't seem to get it to the installer i used Unibeast and i am running the latest chameleon i have tried doing all the methods of launch such as -x and -v etc but it get to a white screen with a cursor. please help

Hi i am running a Asus P8P67 deluxe that runs lion 10.7.3 and previous perfectly, I am using ATI 6870 and i have been able to run ML DP1 perfectly as i am a developer however i just purchased ML off the Mac App Store and i can't seem to get it to the installer i used Unibeast and i am running the latest chameleon i have tried doing all the methods of launch such as -x and -v etc but it get to a white screen with a cursor. please help

Have you tried removing the 6000 series kext method? This work with HD6870 for me, but only in a clean install. In update it did not work.

whats the 6000 kext install i will try that but i am doing a new install

i managed to get it to install yet without any video drivers, when i try and reboot it instantly restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back