CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys I want to buy SSD but I dont know which SSD better for Hackintosh? Give me some advice for SSD? Thank you.

I built 3 Hack Pro's all using 120 GB OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS 2.5 inch as the system drive.
Not a problem with any of them so far. I really like them for there super fast write/read speeds.
They are 6 Gbps SATA 3 so if your motherboard doesn't support that you won't totally benefit as much.
I have a Gigabyte MB's and I think most of them have two SATA3 6 Gbps ports.
I know OWC makes great drives as well like the OWC Mercury EXTREME Pro 6G.

hope this helps

OCZ Vertex SATA 3 specs.
120GB Max IOPS Performance*
Max Read: up to 550MB/s
Max Write: up to 500MB/s
Random Read 4KB: 35,000 IOPS
Random Write 4KB: 75,000 IOPS
Maximum 4K Random Write: 85,000 IOPS

Any normal SSD will do, if it's good for a normal computer, it's good for a Hackintosh. There are no compatibility issues that I know of.

I have an OCZ 120 gig Sata 3 in my MBP C2D & my Mac Pro (this one), 6 gig a sec throughout onto 3 GB sata chain and yet it's boosted speed by 30%. Any SSD will work with the Hackintosh and drivers won't be required.

I went with Samsung 830's in the end as I'd got the impression (from reading various sites) that Apple used Samsung drives in some of their machines. (Though I could well be wrong about that).

I'd read about some issues with the OCZ Agility 3 models suffering failures and also wanted to avoid the Sandforce controller chips found on many SSD's which I also read as possibly having some issues, whether either of these were specific to OSX I really couldn't say.

Anyway, I've had no issues with my Samsung SSD sin the 3 months since I built my machine. I also used a free tool called Chameleon SSD Optimiser to enable Trim support with no problems.

Having said all that, I think you'd probably be fine with whatever you choose, I'd just try and make sure the manufacturer has a decent warranty/returns policy just in case something does wrong in future.

i took the liberty and making the key parts bold font that are probably the most important noting for
the OCZ VERTEX SATA 3 6Gbps MAX IOPS 2.5 inch SSD

Available in 120GB and 240GB Capacities
MLC NAND Flash
Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible 3Gbps
Native TRIM support
Seek Time: .1ms
Slim 2.5" Design
99.8 x 69.63 x 9.3mm
Lightweight: 77g
Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 70°C
Ambient Temp: 0°C ~ 55°C
Storage Temp: -45°C ~ 85°C