Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AsRock Fata1ity Z270 Gaming ITX
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
WX5100
I am planning to add a GPU to my Mini Build. I am also changing cases but the case I am looking at has a single slot. Now I am looking into 2 GPUs. Either the MSI GTX 750 TI Low Profile or the XFX Rx 460 Slim. I found the 750 brand new for $129 with $20 off and the 460 is going for $129. I've read there are compatibility issues with the Rx 460 but it is a newer card. Which one should I get? Do I go with 750 which can work with web drivers or the 460 which, from what I've read, can be iffy? My needs are not heavy. I might video edit on it. Still debating it. Thanks in advance.

I am planning to add a GPU to my Mini Build. I am also changing cases but the case I am looking at has a single slot. Now I am looking into 2 GPUs. Either the MSI GTX 750 TI Low Profile or the XFX Rx 460 Slim. I found the 750 brand new for $129 with $20 off and the 460 is going for $129. I've read there are compatibility issues with the Rx 460 but it is a newer card. Which one should I get? Do I go with 750 which can work with web drivers or the 460 which, from what I've read, can be iffy? My needs are not heavy. I might video edit on it. Still debating it. Thanks in advance.

I would definitely go for the GTX 750Ti - as you mentioned, there are problems with the AMD cards which don't exist with the Nvidia cards (with the web drivers).

I would definitely go for the GTX 750Ti - as you mentioned, there are problems with the AMD cards which don't exist with the Nvidia cards (with the web drivers).
Thanks for the response. I have another question. I found this GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5 on Ebay for a good price but I've never seen one like it. The description states it was pulled from a working unit and is New. I did a Google search on it and it looks to be rare. Would this work? This the model: GTX750TIDE
It is a single slot. Thanks.

I looked it up and it appears to be a card pulled from a Dell computer system. I don't think there would be any problem with it, but maybe there's something I don't know. You might be better off getting something more standard; it's usually a good idea to stick with reference design graphics cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back