Contribute
Register

Where to buy "Rosewill RC-401-EX" (france)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-H77-DS3 Rev.1.1 - F7
CPU
core i3-3225
Graphics
RADEON 5570
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi,

i have some issue with inboard nic chipset (realtek). it seems that Rosewill RC-401-EX solve a lot of issue.

Do you know where we can buy this stuff from france ?

thkx

coucou78 said:
hi,

i have some issue with inboard nic chipset (realtek). it seems that Rosewill RC-401-EX solve a lot of issue.

thkx

Rosewill does not provide a compatible Lion driver. I seem to recall when looking them over a couple days ago that the last drive they produced only supported 10.5.

You might consider doing what many have already done. They are using Mini PCIe to PCIe adaptors with compatible Mini-PCIe wireless cards used in Macs.

skapplin said:
coucou78 said:
hi,

thkx

Rosewill does not provide a compatible Lion driver. I seem to recall when looking them over a couple days ago that the last drive they produced only supported 10.5.

You might consider doing what many have already done. They are using Mini PCIe to PCIe adaptors with compatible Mini-PCIe wireless cards used in Macs.

hello, thank you for your answer but ...

no need for driver for this card , it's supported natively by os x , because of his marvell yukon chipset ... so question is here ... where to buy ?

This card is based on marvel yukon too : Presto Gigabit PCIe Pro sonnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back