Graphics
Intel HD 4000 32mb 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I Install the Mac OS Sierra on a Intel i3-3220, when a install Multibeast, the network adapter stop Working, and the System not boot Whitout the USB Stick. How to solve This? The GPU is Intel HD 2500, and I have Kernel Panic when i try to Inject her.

The I3-3220 does not have HD4000 graphics. HD2500 is not supported by macOS. You'll need a graphics card. What is the motherboard you are using ?

Is not there a kext for the HD 2500 or something? I'm trying to identify the Network adapter to select the right option in the kexts list of Multibeast. If the UEFI boot loader does not work, can I test the legacy option? Can this break my installation?

Is not there a kext for the HD 2500 or something? I'm trying to identify the Network adapter to select the right option in the kexts list of Multibeast. If the UEFI boot loader does not work, can I test the legacy option? Can this break my installation?

No. Intel HD2500 is not supported no Genuine Mac has had HD2500. CI works but no QE.

What means this? I'm a noob here. haha

Meaning it will not work. Will either need to purchase a i3 3225 which has HD 4000 or buy a Supported Graphics Card.

The motherboard model is the "Intel DH61HO". Wich are drivers I shold select in Multibeast to all works fine? I can select the Legacy Boot in the configuration? I made the USB Stick for instalation for UEFI. I decide to buy a cheap Nvidia GT 710 for Graphics.

The motherboard model is the "Intel DH61HO". Wich are drivers I shold select in Multibeast to all works fine? I can select the Legacy Boot in the configuration? I made the USB Stick for instalation for UEFI. I decide to buy a cheap Nvidia GT 710 for Graphics.

Try IntelMausi. As its a Intel Desktop Board will have Intel Ethernet.

Sure. Must be work. And for audio? And the Bootloader? UEFI dont work here in Multibeast. If I try legacy can I have some problem? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back