Contribute
Register

What Will Apple Do With the $100 Billion? Find Out Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
money.jpeg

In case you didn't know, Apple has $100 billion in the bank. Cash. They're going to spend some of it- a Tim Cook announcement is live Monday morning at 9AM Eastern/6AM Pacific on a stockholders conference call.

Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, and Peter Oppenheimer, Apple’s CFO, will host a conference call to announce the outcome of the Company’s discussions concerning its cash balance. Apple® will not be providing an update on the current quarter nor will any topics be discussed other than cash.

Listen to the conference call here: http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/1 ... index.html

So- what will they spend it on? Twitter acquisition? Stockholder dividends? Investment in American labor?

pre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy back stock=no...They have to be crazy to buy it at an all time high.
Stock split=no...doesn't add value.
One time dividend, doubtful because 2/3 of the cash is held overseas.

Has to be a dividend around 2%, I could care less about receiving a dividend but it opens their stock up to a larger investment universe bigger then just the growth guys.

MonkeyDLuffy1810 said:
They're probably donate it to Tonymacx86.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since Apple has nearly completely abandoned pro-class customers, tonymacx86 will be the best alternative for those who want a hi-end "Mac Pros" :p

..or maybe... Give to me???? :lol:

adamsmasher said:
They're going to by a third world country and rename it Apple.
and all tech support will be based there, vuut vuut ding ding, vuut can I help you with today sir?

They can buy a small country, build factories and use the whole country's population as workers. - Appletopia

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back