Contribute
Register

What technical languages/ programs should I learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
CustoMac Mini
CPU
i7-860
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Power Mac
  3. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After great success on this site during my lastest (5th) Hackintosh build, I have decided to use this site as my main source of research and input. I love the work and dedication that tonymac, MacMan, and so many others have continuously put into this site and programs.

I feel that I have a fairly decent knowledge of hardware and components, but I would like to gain a more solid understanding in the technical aspects associated. Currently, I do not know any programming languages, but am willing to learn. Please direct me.

What languages/ programs/ ect do you feel would be most beneficial to study inorder to better gain technical understanding and ability to better my proficiency in all things hack/mac?

sgrinalds said:
After great success on this site during my lastest (5th) Hackintosh build, I have decided to use this site as my main source of research and input. I love the work and dedication that tonymac, MacMan, and so many others have continuously put into this site and programs.

I feel that I have a fairly decent knowledge of hardware and components, but I would like to gain a more solid understanding in the technical aspects associated. Currently, I do not know any programming languages, but am willing to learn. Please direct me.

What languages/ programs/ ect do you feel would be most beneficial to study inorder to better gain technical understanding and ability to better my proficiency in all things hack/mac?
For a start:
XCode IDE (developer package comes on the retail install disc)
Objective-C
Cocoa
Interface Builder for the GUI

You can add later html and xml for web based apps and building web pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back