Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I do by this tutorial http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html
Code:
16. Clover installer will automatically mount your EFI partition and copy Clover bootloader files there. Copy following files to EFI partition of your internal drive (don't mistake with EFI partition of other drives):
- Copy patched DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml created by PBI from /Extra folder to /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/
- Copy config.plist from USB to /EFI/Clover/
- Copy HFSPlus.efi and HPFanReset.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ from your USB to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ in EFI partition, remove VBoxHfs-64.efi
what is mean "Copy patched DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml created by PBI from /Extra folder" what is "PBI" and where is "/Extra" folder ? I didn't see it disk where I installed MaxOS

I do by this tutorial http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html
Code:
16. Clover installer will automatically mount your EFI partition and copy Clover bootloader files there. Copy following files to EFI partition of your internal drive (don't mistake with EFI partition of other drives):
- Copy patched DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml created by PBI from /Extra folder to /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/
- Copy config.plist from USB to /EFI/Clover/
- Copy HFSPlus.efi and HPFanReset.efi in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ from your USB to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ in EFI partition, remove VBoxHfs-64.efi
what is mean "Copy patched DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml created by PBI from /Extra folder" what is "PBI" and where is "/Extra" folder ? I didn't see it disk where I installed MaxOS

PBI is the ProBook Installer.

If you followed the guide, the ProBook Installer created an /Extra and the DSDT/SSDT.aml files.

PBI does not create DSDT.aml file... but SSDT.aml - Ok
WTF?

Attachments

• PBIinstall.log
    86.2 KB · Views: 154
PBI does not create DSDT.aml file... but SSDT.aml - Ok
WTF?

Isn't this being handled elsewhere? Please do not make duplicate posts. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back