Contribute
Register

What is a Sleep Friendly Video Card for GA-X58A-UD3R??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R LGA 1366 FF
CPU
Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R LGA 1366 FF and NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 Video card. I have mountain Lion working almost %100 and I like it! If the root of my sleep problem is my Video Card what is a card that is full proof and relatively easy to make sleep and wake?

I have been in this thread with a bit more detail. Just looking for solid advice for moving on with my life and having a video card or a way to do whatever I want in either OS...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-sleep-wake-freeze-thread-110.html#post556812

It seems after installing sleepenabler.kxt my computer goes down but resumes with the graphics jacked up. SO close. Been over a year I have been trying to get things flawless... Suggestions please! Thank you!!!!!!

I dont care about what Video Card brand. I just want one that will enable me to sleep and wake. I am going to clone my drive and try and try again. Dang NVIDIA GeForce GT 430. Every other thing works absolutely flawless aside from PS2 keyboard but thats no biggie... AHH

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back