Graphics
Intel HD 3000/WGXA 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I hate wires with a passion. Since I started with OSX on my laptop I have had native wifi, then suddenly it just stops. Granted I have dropped my laptop a couple of times and I need to replace the battery; I just can't see those being legitimate reason for this. When native wifi stopped working I switched to a wifi dongle that using a third party app to connect. This dongle, now, does not work either. What could the problem be? I have tried the wifi on/off switch on my laptop, turning it on in the menu bar, trying network preferences... nothing. Any insights community?

I hate wires with a passion. Since I started with OSX on my laptop I have had native wifi, then suddenly it just stops. Granted I have dropped my laptop a couple of times and I need to replace the battery; I just can't see those being legitimate reason for this. When native wifi stopped working I switched to a wifi dongle that using a third party app to connect. This dongle, now, does not work either. What could the problem be? I have tried the wifi on/off switch on my laptop, turning it on in the menu bar, trying network preferences... nothing. Any insights community?

Test your hardware on Windows or Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back